Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a rapidly growing startup that does meaningful work? How about a job where your work will have an immediate and visible impact?
We are Medly, the human-centered digital pharmacy that is leading the revolution to modernize pharmacy by leveraging technology. As healthcare continues to become more digitized, traditional pharmacy models are becoming antiquated. We believe that it’s time for a change, and we’d love to have you join the movement!
We are looking for a Site Engineer 1, IT who is ready to jump in and contribute to the operation of our technical systems by taking ownership of technology at our new sites and traveling to them to ensure our customer experience is flawless in new markets. Together, we will ensure that our team has the tools necessary to provide world-class customer service to our valued patients.
What you’ll gain:
- Great salary and benefits, including paid time off and a 401k retirement plan
- Strong and diverse team with a deep sense of integrity and purpose
- Unlimited hot chocolate, coffee, tea, apple cider, and other tasty refreshments!
Operating under the guidance of our Support Administrator, IT you’ll:
- Triage all incoming IT requests via our ticketing system.
- Create tickets from incoming calls, Slack messages, and emails.
- Work from a playbook to resolve tier 1 issues.
- Escalate issues that are not in the playbook to our Tier 2 Support Team.
- Create IT documentation and training material.
- Identify relationships between inbound issues and requests, merge requests where necessary, and escalate issues you determine to be related to an area or a site/service outage.
The most qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of general IT support experience comprised of exposure to Windows and Macs, and a:
- Positive, approachable persona and attitude,
- Keen attention to detail shown in their work ethic and ability to track and organize many tasks,
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and strong problem solving skills
- Composure, integrity, and a great attitude!
Medly Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity & are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place