Java Developer || 3-4 months || Remote
Job Description Summary
· Analyzes problems and program in two or more programming language/platforms.
· Understands and develops functional and non-functional requirements for a system.
· Works with multiple programming frameworks.
· Develops, tests and maintains code using software development methodology and appropriate technologies for the system being used.
· Integrates systems to databases and other applications using middleware such as SnapLogic and consume or produce SOAP or REST based services, etc.
· Agile, DevOPS and Cloud:
· Possesses proficiency in automated testing strategies, including TDD.
· Understands advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services, Continuous Integration.
· Understands Cloud computing concepts and how to build Cloud deployable application.
· Performs load and performance testing on the application and do regular performance tuning.
Additional Job Description
· The position for the RTBI is responsible for the Application Development using Java and AWS and below is the job description for RTBI for your review.
· Hands-on Java (1.8 or Later) Microservices development using Spring Boot.
· Works independently and write quality code, assists with problem solving, root cause analysis, trouble shooting and coaching.
· Coaches other software engineers on practices such as Test-Driven Development.
· Implements Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery using AWS Code Pipeline.
· Implements Application security using the Mtls.
· Extensive knowledge of AWS setup and DevOps process.
· Experience in Creating automated software test suites (Desirable)
· Programming practices using Oracle PL/SQL, AWS Aurora, Swagger, STS/Eclipse IDE.
· Develops highly scalable applications in AWS cloud utilizing tools like Cloud Formation Templates, Lambda, EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, SQS, Amazon MQ and other.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $52.00 - $54.00 per hour