MAARK is seeking a contractor Lead AEM Developer to build and deliver a well-architected AEM-based website.
- Serve as lead AEM developer on a multi-developer team to implement a financial services website.
- Serve as primary in-house expert on AEM to develop best architectural solutions and be able to effectively communicate AEM considerations to factor when developing requirements.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data definition elements of an AEM implementation.
- Collaborate with other developers to conceive architectural strategies, and participate in review sessions with client as needed.
- Responsible for implementing best AEM practices.
- Be able to successful work in an aggressive, Agile-based project timeline.
- Expert level knowledge of AEM/CQ platform (5+ years experience)
- Proven experience leading successful Adobe AEM implementations and deployments
- Proven experience with Java, J2EE, and OSGi development
- Adobe AEM certification
- Experience with ORM (Hibernate/JPA)
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Remote is possible, but highly desire Boston-based candidates.
Job Type: Contract