Continuous Composites, headquartered in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, owns the world’s earliest granted patents on Continuous Fiber 3D Printing (CF3D). Offering the most advanced composites and additive manufacturing solution, CF3D redefines mainstream manufacturing. We are taking a purposeful approach to establishing our foundational team of energetic, driven, and hardworking individuals with a synergistic background in business and engineering. Our team, vision, and patent protection are igniting the next industrial revolution and we are on a journey to transform manufacturing.
Your Role on the Team
As a Software Engineer at Continuous Composites, you will help develop the software that drives CF3D. We are a small, fast-paced team, looking for generalists that can move comfortably between a few topics, including things like GUI/workflow development, path-planning and kinematics, computational geometry, and graphics programming.
- Strong development skills in modern C++
- Good with algorithms and data-structures; know something about optimizing for hardware
- Good math background, preferably in linear algebra and computational geometry
- Must be able to thrive in a small, fast-paced team
- 1+ year related software engineering experience; know about build systems, compilers, Git, etc.
- Advanced computational geometry and/or linear algebra: CGAL, Eigen, or other libraries
- Topics surrounding User Experience, particularly workflow design
- Low-level GUI development, Qt, GTK, ImGui, or other libraries
- Low-level graphics programming generally: OpenGL, Vulkan, Direct3D, etc.
- Robotics, particularly path-planning and/or kinematics, G-code, etc.
- Finite element analysis tools and underlying methods
- Additive manufacturing, broadly
Job Type: Full-time