Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech Rooney, a Tetra Tech company, is currently seeking Pipeline/Facility Engineers to work in our Casper, WY location.
This position provides engineering support for pipeline, pump/compressor station, and terminal/tank projects nationwide. A successful candidate will bring design engineering and technical expertise to a team of established consultants with a proven track record of 38 years in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, or other engineering discipline. Master’s Degree and Professional Registration (PE) a plus. Willingness to obtain a PE a plus.
- Position responsibilities involve pipeline/facility design and construction projects in Oil & Gas industry, specifically crude oil, refined products, CO2, NGL, wet and natural gas transportation systems.
o Pipeline routing selection; including analysis, alignment, design/modeling.
o Creation of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) & Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID)
o Coordinate compliance & permitting regulations with FERC, and other local/state agencies.
o Assist with cost estimating, procurement, and construction scheduling.
o Hydraulic and pipe stress modeling possibilities.
o Equipment specification, including pumps, motors, metering, sampling, compression, combustion turbines, storage tanks, filter separators, and pipe/valves/fittings.
o Develop detailed designs of pipelines, compressor/pump stations, and other facilities related scope of work.
- Position requires strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to communicate with peers, contractors, and clients clearly and efficiently
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Exposure to AutoCAD or MicroStation a plus
- Must be a self-starter capable of handling solo projects as well as working with a group, eager to learn and expand your skillset, and be detail oriented
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies