Job Title: Mainframe Production Support
Location: NewCatsle, DE, Tampla, FL
5 years of hands-on experience in 24x7 production support in large batch data processing environment following ITIL framework.
* Strong technical knowledge of Mainframe technologies (Cobol, JCL, VSAM, MVS, FILE-AID, TWS)
* Strong knowledge of DB2 and CICS.
* Flexibility to work in shifts and during weekends and extended hours when needed.
* Strong Team player and ability to collaborate as part of the virtual team across the globe.
* Strong analytical skill to analyze code, understand business rules and trace data following the process flow to investigate data-related issues.
* Ability to run problem bridges collaborates with others from different functional and technical areas and escalates timely to get help to resolve problems within time.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver on time with quality.
* Strong process adherence to the following change, incident, and problem management processes.
* Ability to identify knowledge gaps and provide technical guidance/mentoring to others to help grow talent.
* Build tools to automate production support activities that enable efficiency and productivity of the team in day-to-day activities.
* Strong self-motivation, sense of ownership, and ability to retain focus under stress during a crisis situation.
* Strong business ethics, self-discipline, and trustworthiness to handle sensitive confidential data in a live production environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Relocation assistance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer