Playworld a division of PlayPower, Inc.
Custom Engineering Manager
Are you an Engineer interested in designing and building one-of-a-kind custom playgrounds?
We are looking to fill a full time Custom Engineering Manager position at our Lewisburg PA location.
If this is you or someone you know, let’s talk!
- Manage detail design and production of custom playground components after conceptual design
- Complete detail design of custom playground components from conceptual design
- Review conceptual designs and provide feedback on manufacturability, structural integrity and cost
- Maintain and report on project schedules and set priorities for custom fulfillment team
- Communicate project status to sales managers
- Scheduling of detail design work and fabrication to meet shipment dates
- Coordinate with vendors for subcontracted parts and services
- Complete detail design and production of custom playground components to meet shipment dates
- Work with people throughout organization to maintain and improve custom fulfillment process
- Provide quotes for custom products as required
Qualified applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5 years’ experience in product development preferred
- Experience in custom design or manufacturing preferred
- Experience working in and managing a cross-functional team
- Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including Solidworks and Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
No phone or email inquiries please.
Playworld offers a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, paid time off, health insurance and 401(K) for full-time positions. Qualified candidates only.
Resumes will only be accepted through the deadline date. Although we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Additional company information is available at www.playworld.com. Reference checks and pre-employment drug testing will be conducted.
Playworld is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Playworld is a division of PlayPower, Inc
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off