Are you seeking a career opportunity with growth potential? Are you an inspired leader whose education and work experience exemplifies the ability to succeed as a Professional Land Surveyor and grow with a highly successful organization?
Zumwalt-Hansen & Associates, Inc., a well-established company in Central California, is recruiting for a Professional Land Surveyor. The selected candidate will play an instrumental role in imagining and realizing the future of our organization.
Throughout the decades, our Civil Engineers and Land Surveyors have been serving the Central Valley and California. Our team has successfully provided professional services for thousands of projects.
Zumwalt-Hansen & Associates, Inc. is a full-service engineering, surveying, and land planning company serving clients throughout central California. We provide civil engineering, surveying and land planning services to individuals, corporations, private land developers, public agencies and other professionals.
Responsibilities include all aspects of boundary, topographical, final and parcel map preparation, ALTA surveys, and construction staking.
This role will be in Hanford, CA.
California Employers Association (CEA) in Sacramento is the recruiter for this role.
If you are up to this challenge and meet the qualifications, we invite you to apply for the position of Professional Land Surveyor.
As an employee of Zumwalt-Hansen & Associates, Inc., you will be a part of an exceptional team that strives to serve our clients with the utmost professionalism by providing prompt and quality services to help them achieve their goals. Come and see why we have been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
- Must be Licensed in California (preferred) or possess a LSIT plus a BS degree in Geomatics. Will consider BS degree from an accredited college or university in civil engineering with 2+ years’ of experience.
- Demonstrated expertise with Subdivision and Parcel Map preparation.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and proven results working with diverse teams in a dynamic and evolving work environment.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with clients, vendors, governmental agencies and their representatives.
- Good written and oral communication skills to effectively work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
- Knowledge Auto Desk Software (Civil 3D and AutoCAD)
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment and can work independently.
- A self-starter who is organized, flexible, and has effective time management skills.
- Requires collaboration, problem-solving and sound judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Work time is spent inside in an office environment as well as field duties.
- Occasional travel at a variety of meetings/functions as required.
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation: Annual salary is up to $90,000 DOE.
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, & Vision paid for the employee. Company contribution for dependent medical.
- Short and Long term disability insurance provided to the employee at no cost.
- 401K with employer match.
- Paid vacation and Sick leave.
- 9 paid Holidays per year.
Qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and complete resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your complete resume and cover letter, we will contact those qualified candidates to proceed in the interview process.
Search Firm Representatives, please read carefully:
CEA is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.