6 months with strong possibility for extension
This position would entail some travel (onsite the first few weeks M-Th, then remote w/travel as needed thereafter). Max 25-50%
Tableau administration experience (e.g. install/config/deploy)
Some Cognos experience
Healthplan (blues experience preferred)
HIGHLY PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
Healthcare/HealthPlan (Blues ideally but payer experience in general) related project experience
MAIN focus though will revolve around Tableau Development, and who is able to demonstrate their Tableau development experience as well as their healthcare background.
PREVIOUS INTERVIEW FEEDBACK AS FOLLOWS:
“He has little or no server experience and has functioned as a team participant rather than a lead. He doesn't know server from a setup/config perspective and while he is certainly willing...we can't have him learning on the job on this one.”
The Tableau Developer should be well-versed in both data management as well as BI and analytics platforms.
The Developer must lead the development of a new BI platform leveraging Tableau.
The Developer will also provide input and development support for the backend operational data store supporting this new BI platform.
Qualifications (Minimum Required):
- 3+ years leading the design, configuration and implementation of BI tools (Tableau, Cognos)
- 3+ years of industry experience involved in all stages of data integration and warehouse solution development
- 2+ years working with the Microsoft technology stack including SSIS development and backend SQL development
- Broad experience across all major aspects of an overall Data Warehousing program
- Strong preference for experience in the healthcare industry
- Ability to help lead and define a customer's strategy/roadmap, document solution requirements, translate those requirements into technical specifications and work plans, and provide technical leadership around those work plans as well as delivering hands-on Informatica technology implementation expertise
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills in working with both onsite and virtual teams