Jenkins Machine Inc. has been manufacturing quality parts since 1949 and is seeking dedicated professionals to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience operating CNC machines and will be required to work full time, First Shift, Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Candidate will be responsible for programming along with running parts at the machine.
- Able to modify or create programs at the machine or on a CAD system independently
- Capable of holding tight tolerances start to finish on CNC Lathe
- Independent at loading proper tooling and parts into machines
- Perform in-process inspection on all parts
- Will work with experienced and new machinists for supportive, learning team environment
- 5+ years’ experience operating CNC Lathe machines
- Team player with a strong passion for manufacturing
- Ability to hold tolerances up to .0003’’
- High School Diploma
WHAT MAKES JENKINS MACHINE SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Close knit, family owned and operated company.
- A company who cares; we give back to the community anyway we can including donating food from our on-site garden to the local food bank.
- Exceptional benefits including health insurance (company pays 100% for employees enrolled in the Wellness Program), dental, vision, 401K, group life insurance, and short-term disability.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays.
- Company outings and get-togethers.
- A Rewarding job that makes you feel appreciated at a company committed to growth.
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary history/ and or requirement
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Employees are required to wear masks and follow COVID-19 precautions
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place