Client Resources, Inc. (CRi) is an award-winning technology solutions provider, specializing in IT Staffing Services and IT Solutions. We are looking for an ETL Informatica Developer to join our growing team. Candidates must be a fit for our fun environment and modern culture and be dedicated to “getting-it-great”!
CRi is searching for an ETL Informatica Developer for one of our key partnered clients in Omaha, NE.
Our clients ETL engineers focus on data warehouses and data integration with their next-gen insurance and financial applications. You will improve how millions of people interact with our products, the way business partners support their customers and use data, as well as explore new technologies to better meet those needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
1. Own development, testing, maintenance and integration of applications / systems
2. Program and leverage integration tools to build, maintain, and implement solutions
3. Gain knowledge of various development approaches and assisting with the design of ground-up projects and enhancements
4. Occasionally play multiple roles (individual contributor, lead, teacher, mentor)
5. Get to know the supported business area(s), have an awareness of related objectives and challenges
6. Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
7. Evaluate options and the performance tradeoffs / benefits
8. Focus on accuracy and quality, while continuing to deliver code
1. Professionally impacted solution development and implementation over the last three or more years with: Informatica, Teradata, Relational Databases, Multiple Scripting Languages (Unix / Window), API Integration, Data Warehouse Design, Data Modeling and Integration
2. Adheres to coding quality standards
3. Steers productive team communication and collaboration on problem solving
4. Positively impacts team success by multi-tasking and adapting to priority changes
5. Driven to pick-up new tech through research and investigation
Database experience with Teradata or Snowflake or similar
PREFER LOCAL OMAHA CANDIDATES
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s ETL Informatica Developer position! Those based in Omaha, NE are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job or to find out more information, email email@example.com.
Resumes may be sent as attachments.