Were searching for a Control Systems Engineer with experience in PLC and SCADA/HMI programming to design, implement, install, & troubleshoot industrial process control systems.
This position will be based in Richmond, VA but our engineers are involved from design to implementation, providing client-facing support with occasional out of region travel including startups and client emergencies.
What You Need for this Position
- Undergrad in EE, ME, Computer Science
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- PLC programming: Allen-Bradley CompactLogix, ControlLogix, Schneider Modicon, and Siemens
- Ability to design, implement, install, and troubleshoot process control systems
- SCADA/HMI programming (Rockwell FactoryTalk View SE, Schneider ClearSCADA, Wonderware and iFix)
- Historian and relational databases
- Visual Basic
- SQL Reporting Services
- Networking for industrial applications
- Virtualization with VMware and Hyper V
- Industrial experience in water/wastewater, packaging/material handling & process control.
What's In It for You
We offer a complete package of benefits including health, dental, and life insurance, short-and long-term disability, EAP, 401K, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts, discretionary and profit sharing bonuses, tuition reimbursement for courses related to our space, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
So, if you are a Control Systems Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.