MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
- As a member of a growing team you will have a mandate to take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Your key daily tasks include:
- Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL
- Produce and launching of sites
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
- Analyze processes in order to provide solutions
What we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent with 2-3+ years of related work experience
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies in PHP
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites
- Experience in dealing with large scale websites that receive millions of visits per day
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting
- Good HTML/JS/CSS knowledge
- Lamp Server experience
- Knowledge of UNIX
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
- Leadership development program, on-demand online learning, Educational Assistance Program, Lunch&Learns.
- Daily breakfast
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Social Events throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday party and 5 a 7 cocktails and bites.
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.