Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Sunnyvale, CA?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Are you interested in joining us as an Electronics Engineer? Are you prepared to take your career to new heights? Join the Lockheed Martin team in Sunnyvale where we provide technical and engineering support to a variety of engineering challenges.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Assist engineers in the research, design, development and test of a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- Work with more experienced engineers as they provide technical/engineering support to Electronics teams for issues related to the performance of the various electronics hardware.
- Assist more senior engineers with the design, development, and test for electrical support equipment.
The scope of these tasks ranges from conceptual development and initial design to production and deployment support.
This position will also require the ability to understand, design and troubleshoot custom electronic circuitry and assemblies.
=== YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
- 0 - 3 years of professional experience.
- This position requires US Citizenship.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in an Electrical/Electronics program or other related disciplines from an accredited college/university.
- This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Ability to interpret and create electrical schematics.
- Basic understanding of analog and digital circuit design.
- Experience in missile/aerospace or related education/background.
- System performance monitoring and evaluation experience.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Test and Measurement Equipment; Mentor Graphics, MATLAB, ORCAD, Zuken or comparable drawing package.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College