At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is hiring an Associate Configuration Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Grand Sky, North Dakota.
As a Configuration Management Employee, you will assist in supporting the implementation of Configuration and Data Management (CDM) activities using our Product Data Management (PDM) tools such as SharePoint and Teamcenter. You will also provide training and oversight of CDM activities as well as manage the operational aspects of projects using these PDM tools. The primary responsibility of this role will be change management and tracking of Grand Sky assets in Maximo. This includes ITE hardware tracking as well as software licensing.
The selected candidate must be able to work with all levels of management, program IPT Leads, Program Managers, Chief Engineers, etc. to ensure products are generated, managed, reviewed and approved according to sector-approved processes. The candidate must have SharePoint experience to support policies and procedures across the enterprise. The candidate must also be able to develop, create, and brief training material to all levels of management.
At this level, the selected candidate will take direction from a senior CM team member and must be able to contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards, and develop solutions to complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Administration of site information within SharePoint.
- Tracking of site assets using Maximo and providing reports to leadership.
- Serving as liaison between configuration management/project management, planning, project team, and line management.
- Assessing project issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Planning and coordinating release and control of project documentation to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
- Reviewing and analyzing engineering change data and coordinating changes with engineering, quality, support and manufacturing
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required (education will be verified)
- Proficient skill level working with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using SharePoint
- Experience using Maximo
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance and Special Program Access (SAP/SAR)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Administrative experience using TeamCenter
- Knowledge of engineering scheduling in support of parts, procurement, planning and production
- Experience with configuration, administration, design and implementation of SharePoint sites
- Experience using Archibus and IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Current SAP/SAR access
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.