YOUR LIFE'S MISSION:
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
Forbes® America’s Best Employers
Seeking a skilled ServiceNow Sr. Developer / Engineer to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes. This senior person will work with the ServiceNow team to help development solutions based business needs and strategies. The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ServiceNow ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM products. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs. Must be able to get up to speed very quickly, be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
Primary areas of support include:
- NOW Core Platform – Security, CMDB, Discovery
- ITSM – Service Portal, Request Fulfillment (Catalog) Incident, Request, Knowledge, Change & Asset Management
- ITBM – Project Portfolio Management, Idea, Demand, Agile Development & Test Management
- ITOM – Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Cloud Management
- SAM – Software Asset Management
- HAM – Hardware Asset Management
- Sec Ops – Security Operations
- Performance Analytics
- GRC – Governance, Risk and Control
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
- Provide expertise on technical questions related to development of ServiceNow functions
- Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Work with development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues
- Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases
- Provide demos to customers for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products
- Work with QA and testing teams to coordinate UAT and Smoke testing
- Coordinate system upgrades to latest version of ServiceNow
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record implementing and maintaining ServiceNow solutions
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, MIS or equivalent preferred
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Customizing ServiceNow UI
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526
141 Security Drive, Winchester, VA 22602
9999 Willow Creek Road, San Diego, CA 92131
Colorado resident salary range:
$72,700 - $104,900
- Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership*
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.