General Extrusions, Inc., a Youngstown, Ohio manufacturer of aluminum products, has an opening for an entry level Process/Quality Engineer. A degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering is required. The position is responsible for manufacturing processes development and improvement.
Recent graduates should have capabilities/familiarity in the following areas: PPAP’s (Production Part Approval Process), CNC Programming (G&M Code), Blueprint reading (including GD&T), SolidWorks or CAD and Operation of inspection equipment (CMM).
At least two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Competitive pay and benefits, including company contributed 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine: 1 year (Preferred)
- Process Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- CMM: 1 year (Preferred)
- SolidWorks: 1 year (Preferred)