THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND RESUME & TRANSCRIPTS TO DESIGNATED CONTACT ON THIS LISTING.
Support the analyses and conducts safety evaluations for proposed space transportation activities that involve the launch or reentry of expendable and reusable launch vehicles and operation of launch and reentry sites. Collects, organizes, and analyzes data from observations and investigations.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
1. Ability to interpret and apply regulations, policies, and procedures related to the space industry.
2. Knowledge of launch vehicle systems and operations.
3. Ability to write various documents and run data analysis.
4. Ability in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from observations and investigations.
Specialized Experience: General engineering experience AND/OR Aerospace Engineering Experience. Also have some experience (academics or professional) in academic research and/or internships related to space launch and reentry, commercial space launch vehicle testing, research team member, research publications related to aerospace, aerodynamics etc., integration testing, prepared reports, design drawings on aerospace
***MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $61,044.00 - $94,625.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place