Participate in a series of developmental assignments in project management, engineering support, installation support, and other technical assignments to gain a better understanding of our products and systems. Upon completion of the program, the incumbent will take on roles in installation, service, project management, or other areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Service and Installation
- Support installation and service teams in support of daily activities
- Complete projects in support of process documentation in service and install
- Learn the installation process to include mechanical, electrical, adjustment and QAQC
- Develop an understanding of the service role and how to interact with customers.
- Support engineering team in completing quotes and preparing cost estimates
- Complete drawing and quote packages for vendor quotes
- Support project manager in preparing scope of work documentation.
- Participate in customer and internal project meetings
- Support projects under the direction of continuous improvement leader
- Learn basic problem-solving skills such as Ishikawa diagram, 8D process, and other tools
- Gather field data from installation and service teams as needed for projects
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES*
- Excellent oral and written communication in English. Japanese language ability preferred.
- Project and program management skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational and customer communication capability.
- Critical thinking and data-driven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate problems to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to gain consensus from key strategic cross-functional partners.
- Demonstrate ability to drive key internal goals to completion.
- Ability to read, interpret and modify prints and diagrams. AutoCad experience preferred.
This position requires up to 20% travel including domestic and international. A valid drivers license and good driving record are required.
Location: 5850 NE Pinefarm Ct, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Job Type: Full-time