Roche Constructors has an immediate opening in our corporate office located in Greeley, CO for a Project Estimator for both negotiated and competitive bid projects. Roche is a mid-sized commercial general contractor headquartered in Greeley, CO that has regional offices in Las Vegas, Nevada, and Westminster, Colorado. We are known by owners, architects, and engineers as a contractor that can be trusted to deliver quality on time and on budget. If you believe you are a top-quality candidate for this position, we want to hear from you!
- Lead hard bid and pre-construction estimates
- Prepare pre-construction estimates for schematic and design development levels for project
- Review construction plans and specifications to complete quantitative take-offs and support estimators
- Communicate with subcontractor base with regard to project scope, schedule, risks, etc.
- Lead and support bid day tasks including the following: finalize project cost & alternates; verify subcontractors' scopes & costs; analyze project risks; resolve conflicts and questions on bid scopes
- Support the operations department during transition and buy-out
- Participate in CMGC/CMAR Contracts
- Must have general knowledge of estimating principles and policies
- Must have experience both hard bid and negotiated/pre-construction estimating
- Ability to prepare estimates with minimal supervision
- Familiar with conceptual and schematic estimating
- Ability to use Timberline estimating software or equivalent as well as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Four-year construction management degree or equivalent, plus 2-5 years of experience as a Project Estimator in construction; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, competitive salaries, and benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), holidays, and PTO. We offer a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth and we have opportunities for development and advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative