About Tower Semiconductor
Recruiting World Class Talent For A World Class Leader! Join Tower Semiconductor!
Looking for a career path in the high tech manufacturing industry? Become part of a team focused on delivering the most exciting semiconductor technology to the world! If you enjoy working with others in a fast pace environment and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the high tech industry then Tower Semiconductor is the place to be!
Tower Semiconductor is a global specialty foundry leader! We specialize in manufacturing analog integrated circuits for more than 300 customers worldwide in growing markets such as automotive, medical, industrial, consumer and aerospace and defense, among others.
Sustain, improve, and develop Diffusion processes in a volume manufacturing facility. Partner with Operations, Equipment Engineering Support, Integration, and R&D to deliver products on time to customer specification. Interface with global counterparts to benchmark and improve processes and procedures company-wide. Create and/or modify operations specifications.
This job is for you if
- You have experience with sustaining and improving processes in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- You are an expert in monitoring and controlling processes, troubleshooting yield problems, developing process enhancements, and implementing new processes to address quality and bottleneck situations.
- You have experience installing and qualifying of new tools and process technologies.
- Have In depth experience supporting process and technology transfers.
- Have In depth experience with troubleshooting taskforces as needed and helping develop solutions that prevent recurrence.
- Have the ability to work with and supporting Integration team and Quality organization to ensure technologies meet all qualification and reliability requirements.
- Have Exposure to lean manufacturing and six sigma processes is preferred.
- Either B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics, Electrical Engineering or other relevant engineering physical science discipline is required. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years process engineering experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles, theories, concepts, and techniques of process engineering
- Ability to execute definable portions of a project or lead own small projects.
- Ability to use knowledge to provide solutions to a variety of difficult problems.
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a global team or environment
- Six sigma certification preferred
“ Tower Semiconductor supports a diverse workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants in all terms and conditions of employment.”
"In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identify and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire."
Perks and Benefits - US