Exp required is 2-5yrs - anyone with more than 5 years would be considered overqualified for this role.
Local candidates, in-person position at Plymouth MN facility. hybrid option available. This is not a remote position.
Bach in Mechanical or Bio-Med Engineering, but would also entertain materials science or chemical engineer
Med device experience in R&D role required.
will work on the following:
R&D support for operations related NCMRs
Supplier change request R&D support for design related matters
RA support related to submission questions (for submissions outside of US and EU for legacy products)
R&D support for complaint investigations or other quality related questions on released product.
catheters / deliver system and implantable device experience preferred
Windchill exp pref
- must have ability to think fast on their feet
- make sound technical judgements
- ability to manage multiple priorities and mutliple projects
- ability to work efficiently and work under time pressure
- experience working through doc control system
- experience working with cross-functional team required
- experience supporting a product that has already been launched preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
- CAPA: 1 year (Required)
- R&D: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanical or Bio-Med Engineering: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location