An industry leading audio/video and broadcast systems company is looking for an broadcast engineer. For over four decades the company has been at the forefront of selling, designing, and installing advanced audio, video, and broadcast solutions. This market leader is seeking an energetic professional to assist in designing broadcast systems. Typical systems include television control rooms, streaming service, podcasting factilites, etc. The individual will work with salespeople on client meetings to win new projects and will also project manage jobs.
An ability to work well with others, provide technical solutions, and past broadcast experience are key considerations of the position. The individual will be provided with professional training classes as well as in house training. Professionally management project management classes and an ability to work with leading design professional will be offered. Benefits of the position include a salary and bonus opportunity, health insurance, 401K, and paid time off.
· Conduct meetings with decision-makers to thoroughly understand client needs and to provide technical solutions.
· Assist in preparing technical aspects of broadcast proposals and bid specifications to strategically win new business.
· Provide estimated labor figures for new business opportunities
· Provide project management for the most complex projects company-wide.
· Conduct advanced programming allowing for a single point of control for broadcast systems.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
· Three or more years in the audio, video, and / or broadcast industry.
· Experience with Ross, NewTek, Grass Valley, Evertz, etc.
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
· Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
· Be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- audio, video, broadcast: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift