Support the development of software quality assurance practices within the information services team and serve as a technical contributor.
Develop and test software across multiple technologies including Selenium based UI testing, and custom Microsoft .NET (C#).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with (and provide feedback to) quality assurance analysts in developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Collaborate with quality assurance analysts and/or Product Owner to author (and execute) test cases and ensure requirements are appropriately validated.
- Test case creation, management, execution, reporting, bug creations and verification
- Create and execute automated tests (covering, but not limited to – functional testing, system testing, regression testing and performance testing) based on test cases, or existing manual tests.
- Define and assist with the tracking of quality assurance metrics.
- Provide QA discipline technical leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Collaborate with project teams (both on shore and off shore) to recommend improvements to the testability and supportability of solutions, as well as gain knowledge of new applications.
- Establish and enforce QA automation standards to increase process efficiency.
- Work with a team of other administrators and developers under the guidance of the IS Manager.
- Work directly with all areas in IS; has close working relationship with IS peer group.
- Travel Requirements: Infrequent. Less than 5%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering and 6+ years of experience in software development, administration or operations.
- Experience working in an Agile/Iterative Development model
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (Formerly Visual Studio Team Services) Experience
- Microsoft Test Manager & Release Management Experience
- Build/Release/Test Automation Experience
- Microsoft Software Technologies - Design & Development experience
- Visual Studio & .NET - C#, SQL Server, etc.
- Web/Mobile App Testing Technologies
- Microsoft App Center, Selenium, and Appium based User Interface Testing
- Experience with setting up CI/CD release pipeline using Azure DevOps and SauceLabs or similar provider
- Performance Testing Technologies
- JMeter or similar technology
- API Testing Technologies
- Swagger / OpenAPI / Postman
- SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of relational database and Query language
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with other team members (from business sectors and applications development)
Application Deadline: 22/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Minneapolis, MN 55420: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- QA/QC: 6 years (Required)
- .NET: 1 year (Required)