Consolidated Metco (ConMet) is a leading global manufacturer of components for the commercial vehicle industry. We design, engineer, and manufacture proprietary wheel ends, aluminum castings and plastic components for the commercial vehicle market. Our team is made up of more than 6,000 people across the United States, Mexico and China. For more information about our company, visit our web site at www.conmet.com. ConMet is a subsidiary of Chicago-based Amsted Industries (www.amsted.com), one of the world’s largest transportation component manufacturers and one of America's largest 100% employee-owned (ESOP) companies.
The Vice President of ConMet's Digital Business Unit will be responsible for leading and overseeing the work of a variety of team members in our new Digital business segment. This position is responsible for ensuring the strategy development, planning, launch and efficiency of all business functions and operations within the segment. This executive will provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture. The goal of this position is to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
For more depth on our innovation initiatives within the Digital products arena, visit: https://conmet.com/innovation/
This is a newly created leadership opportunity to be based at ConMet's corporate headquarters in Vancouver, Washington (Portland metro area). For more ConMet HQ info, visit our local careers page at: https://www.conmet.com/locations/vancouver-wa-hq/
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or other relevant field required; MBA and/or other Master’s degree a plus
- Fifteen or more years of total experience, including seven or more years of progressive business leadership experience required
- Proven experience successfully managing the P&L and expanding team of a large, complex and fast-growing business required
- Successful experience launching a new business unit within a larger entity a plus
- Significant work experience in the "smart" or connected products arena within the Automotive or Commercial Vehicle (CV) industry highly preferred
- Thorough experience and understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent base salary and targeted annual bonus structure
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life and disability protection, and our innovative new vacation plan.
- Participation (100% company paid) in the ConMet/Amsted Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Company 401k program (with 5% company match)
- College tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000/year) and internal employee development programs
- Gym membership reimbursement (up to $50 per month)
ConMet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*For recently posted ConMet career opportunities, company news and product innovation updates, please follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/54513
Job Type: Full-time
- progressive business leadership: 7 years (Required)
- Automotive or Commercial Vehicle (CV) products industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- smart, connected and/or IoT products: 1 year (Preferred)
- P&L Management: 1 year (Preferred)