Spray-Tech/Junair is a dynamic, fast paced, rapidly evolving, & continuously improving business based in Rialto, California. We relentlessly strive for excellence & are looking for a programmer with similar ideals.
Our growing corporation is thriving in industrial solutions, supplying Powder Coating, Preparation Stations, Direct Gas Fired Industrial Heaters, Industrial control panels, Spray Painting booths, & more. Au
We are looking for a talented programmer to maintain and develop our in-house add-in for Autodesk Inventor. In addition, this individual may be requested to troubleshoot and maintain our company computers, as well as support the Design team’s workload as necessary.
· Maintain code for an Autodesk Inventor Add-In, updating existing features as requested
· Coordinate revisions to design standards with management and apply them to relevant sections of the Add-In
· Write new code to solve design issues and/or to better streamline the Design team’s workflow
· Debug code to solve runtime issues found by the Design team during usage
· Build, maintain, and troubleshoot computers for the company
· Coordinate software installation, upgrades, and removal with management and software vendors
· Support the Design team as necessary
· Working independently with little supervision
· Exercising substantial creativity to innovate new processes, procedures, or work products within guidelines or to achieve established objectives
· Basic fluency in Visual Basic
· Basic IT certification of some form
· Experience and competency with INVENTOR & AUTOCAD.
· Strong Analytical skills required.
· Ability to write clean code, debug code for existing programs, and share code.
· Design and develop stable software that includes automated test validation
· Diagnose and fix software problems
· Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
· High School Diploma
· Layout drafting experience, a plus
· Basic understanding of engineering principles
· Ability to develop and maintain code written in Visual Basic
· Ability to build and repair computers using standard components and software solutions
· Working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor software, a plus
· Strong problem-solving skills
· A creative approach for generating new ideas
· A good knowledge of how to use Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
· A good knowledge of how to use Visual Studio
· A good grasp of engineering & design principles
· Excellent communication skills
· Good team working skills
· An appreciation of business demands
· Good mechanical aptitude & knowledge
· Knowledge of electronic equipment & computer hardware & software
· Self-motivated & highly organized
· Are punctual, reliable, & extremely organized
· Love to work & don’t like to leave until the job is done
· Like to be included in the bigger picture & are committed to achieving your own personal potential
· Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, positive & take the initiative
· Place honesty & integrity at the core of your beliefs
· Possess a determined ‘Can-Do’ attitude
· Have an aptitude for excellence
· Always looking for ways of doing things better. You operate in an environment of continuous improvement!
Hours & Environment
This position is full time, Monday through Friday. All of your work will be computer-based, working from our office in Rialto, California. Spray Tech offers a competitive health & 401k plan as well as paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.63 - $31.25 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- AutoDeask Programing: 1 year (Preferred)