Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in HVAC Construction Engineering and Design, and Renewable Energy sector
- Knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office including Excel, Words etc, AutoCAD, Carrier HAP
- Ability to acquire through training and on the job experience specialized knowledge in rapidly changing technology and applications.
- Have proficiency with word processing software as well as technical drawing skills
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering. At least 1 year experience in electrical engineering/energy retrofit/Co-generation/ground study
- Experience on design/build energy retrofit projects, or other energy projects.
- Ability to multitask, since several projects are usually handled simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal skills to correspond with customers.
- Experience on preparing detailed engineering study on co-gen related projects is definitely an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19