Laird Superfood was founded in 2015 in partnership with the world’s most prolific big-wave surfer, Laird Hamilton. Since then Laird’s passion project to perfect his personal regimen has evolved into a dynamic, innovative brand with a purpose-driven and people-focused mission. We believe better food leads to a better world. We seek to provide great-tasting, high-quality, plant-based products that are healthy, convenient, affordable, and available to all.
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various digital assets. They ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate has experience delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Create highly functional and user-centered wireframes, storyboards, journey maps, prototypes, production-ready interface designs and assets through feedback from various stakeholders
- Design and manage UX/UI projects, including mobile and web applications, email templates, and printed materials
- Bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges through data driven design
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, and internal and external stakeholders to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
- Pioneer a user experience discipline by advocating for the customer's best interest when it comes to decisions for new and updated features and products
- 2+ years of professional experience designing rich and engaging consumer or enterprise products as an interaction or product designer.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range and depth of skill designing beautiful and effective software experiences.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS with the ability to translate designs to developers
- Experience designing responsive web applications and mobile applications.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively with excellent attention to detail
- Expert experience using various design tools including Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure (or another prototyping tool), Visio and others
- Passion for our vision and mission!
Laird Superfood is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
To learn more about Laird Superfood, visit www.lairdsuperfood.com.