Structural Engineer/Project Manager
WEBBER/SMITH Associates, Inc. is a multi-discipline EA firm located in Lititz, PA and specializing in the design of food processing facilities and low temperature food storage and distribution facilities for over 40 years. As such, the corporation is a national leader in this field with projects in nearly every state. Our clients include some of the largest food companies in the USA (and the World) as well as some of the largest contractors in the USA.
We are seeking a Structural Engineer/Project Manager to join our team. We are seeking candidates with a minimum 10 years of experience. The successful candidate shall possess a BAE, MAE with a structural option, or BSCE degree.
- Work as part of a project team to facilitate all aspects of Structural Design from conceptual through final design and provide construction support services.
- The candidate will be responsible for the technical analysis, system selection, layout, code determination of loading requirements, RAM or RISA analysis, production of technical specifications, and review of shop drawings.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and have strong oral and written communications skills.
- Project Management experience would be a plus (Design Experience and the desire to continue to support structural design efforts will be primary).
- Proficiency with BIM workflows and Autodesk BIM software would be a plus.
PE license preferred.
Some travel (project and marketing) is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Structural Engineer: 10 years (Required)
- Autodesk BIM: 5 years (Preferred)
- PE License/Preferred (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19