Active Secret clearance needed
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Supplier shall integrate and analyze design of the Launch Support Systems Two suite of hardware and software to include the Launch Support Equipment (LSE)2, Ordnance Safing Device (OSD), Ground Safing Device (GSD) 2, Ground Electronics Ceckout Systems (GECOS2) and Launch Emulator and Boost Vehicle Simulator (LEBVS2) in support of a Launch Support Systems 2 Critical Design Review (CDR) in 4QCY20.
- Supplier shall conduct grounding and power analysis. Upon completion of the analysis, a report shall be produced detailing findings and an assessment of the LSE2 grounding. The date of submission is 55 Work Days prior to the Critical Design Review (CDR).
- Supplier shall create a system grounding schematic for LSS2 design. The date of submission is 45 Work Days prior to the Critical Design Review (CDR).
- Supplier shall support program meetings and reviews, including, but not limited to: LSS 2 development team working meetings, Requirements development meetings, Design layout meetings, Technical Interchange Meetings
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $79.00 per hour
- GMD-ground based midcourse defense: 3 years (Required)
Security Clearance Required: