Career Opportunities for People with Disabilities
Recruiting and Hiring people with disabilities for competitive career opportunities.
3 PENN CENTER WEST * SUITE 223 PITTSBURGH, PA 15276 * 412-787-8567
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN PITTSBURGH, PA
RECRUITING EARLY CAREER CANDIDATES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF JAVA PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS TO SUPPORT AN AGILE TEAM.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
With over 20 years of experience in supporting corporate and federal recruitment, workplace mentoring, and technology accessibility initiatives, Bender Consulting Services, Inc. is the leading national expert in disability employment solutions for private and public sector employers. To learn more about how to start your career with Bender Consulting Services, Inc., please visit our website at www.benderconsult.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for consideration for the following career opportunity for people with disabilities, please visit www.benderconsult.com/careers/submit-resume and complete the electronic form.
- Supports an AGILE team with various software development project tasks.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, and implements systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to corporate standards and policies.
- Provides general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by customers.
- Utilizes and participates in the full system development life cycle.
- Actively participates on project teams in various project roles. Collaborates with team members, leadership, and customers to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to business needs.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Coursework in object oriented programming concepts.
- Proficiency with Java programming language.
- Knowledge of Spring MVC or Angular JS preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of AGILE and IBM Rational Team Concert a plus.
- Strong communication skills, with a customer first focus and ability to work as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to execute on tasks and meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time