Neovation is a young, fast growing company. Founded in 2012, we focus on developing and providing exceptional learning technologies and services to our clients across Canada and the USA, such as the City of Philadelphia, Home Hardware, The UPS Store, Manulife Financial, Pita Pit, and more.
We require an intermediate Writer / Training Developer to join our Flare Learning team. Our preference would be a candidate based in Winnipeg, but we would be open to a remote employee in Canada.
You will work closely with subject matter experts and stakeholders to develop eLearning courses.
You will juggle multiple tasks of varied project types, meet tight deadlines and focus on high-quality results. You will leverage your writing and editing skills as well as your creative abilities to develop and write beautiful client courses for a variety of markets and topics.
If you are looking for a fast-paced career where you have challenging and varied work, an opportunity to apply your creative design, writing skills and strong attention to detail, and want every day to bring its own adventure, then this is the position for you!
- You are a quick, concise and clear communicator
- You have a technical and analytical aptitude and a creative acumen
- You are detail-oriented
- You can work well on multiple projects and deliver with tight deadlines
- You enjoy working directly with clients and taking ownership of projects
- You are a driven performer with an aptitude for continuous learning
- You have excellent computer skills
- You have a degree in Technical Communications, Journalism, Creative Communications Diploma or equivalent
- An asset: You have a keen understanding of how to apply instructional design principles
- An asset: You are English / French bilingual
Would you enjoy a position where you develop great learning and customer experiences, and leverage both your writing skills and creative abilities?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year