Do you love technology and know how to use it? Do you thrive on the daily challenges of working in a constantly evolving field? For members of Best Buy's Information Technology Team, the answer is "Yes." More than techies, our IT team members bring planning, strategy and even communication skills to bear in helping the company grow.
As a Salesforce Developer, you're an expert in object-oriented design patterns for CRM development, with an in-depth understanding of Agile methodologies. As part of Best Buy's Technology Group, you will work as part of a team to build and integrate new Salesforce Capabilities. You’ll oversee integration, data migration and we’ll need you to have a strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, and basic to intermediate understanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc.
As a Salesforce Developer you will…
- Create or Modify sites or test code including setting up sandbox environments
- Synchronize Salesforce data with external systems
- Troubleshoot problems and fix issues all related to Salesforce
- Work closely with the Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Salesforce consultants to evaluate project requirements, technical designs and implement changes.
- Collaborate with Salesforce consultants in multiple phases of systems implementations such as data conversion, configuration, integration and customization.
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) on all applicable aspects on Salesforce platform projects
We hope you are passionate about…
- Innovation – as a tech company we are constantly changing and evolving; an openness and willingness to embrace change is critical
- Logic and critical thinking – we’re largely a data driven company so consideration of all angles and viewpoints is vital
- Communication – clear and concise communications are vital to the success of all our teams
The experience we need…
- 3+ years Salesforce Development
- Full working knowledge of Salesforce, including Lightning
- Computer Programming Skills
- Salesforce Developer Certification (Preferred)
- Salesforce Admin Certification (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
Why work with us…
- Great rewards including a pension plan with 100% matching, RRSP/TFSA setup, flexible health care benefits, and an employee stock purchase program with a 5% match on eligible contributions
- Employee pricing & perks on everything from TVs and refrigerators to luggage and furniture
- Subsidized cafeteria and on-site gym/fitness center
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)