- Part Time, Flexible Hours
Support the development, verification and manufacture of products using Advanced Production Quality Planning, Continuous Improvement and Statistical Process Control techniques
- Develop and manage data and metrics using Data Visualization tools, SQL and advanced excel. Turn data to information with recommendations for cost savings and process improvements.
- Perform product quality and quality management system audits to assure compliance with customer, drawing, internal, and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate needed actions to support continued ISO/AS9100 certification, preferred supplier status, and AS 9001 certifications (required for Government Quality Engineers)
- Serve as Voice of the Customer with suppliers on all quality-related activities
- Review, identify, implement and maintain Customer Quality flow down requirements
- Perform review of bid and proposal quality clauses and provide compliance matrix
- Perform review of customer quality clauses, quality documents and provide compliance matrix
- Support Operations to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system and contribute to an atmosphere of continuous improvement through the realization of cost reduction and process improvement initiatives.
- Perform design review activities including inspectability, consistency, adequacy, accuracy, and conformance to customer requirements and provide recommendations for improvement
- Analyze product and process failures to ensure effective root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions for internal and external customers
- MRB/ECN Board representation and duties
- Responsible for participating in continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen lean methods, etc
- Employs mistake-proofing techniques
- Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Quality Engineering from an accredited institution.
- 0 - 3 years’ experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding in the use of computer databases – for example, MRP, QA, etc.
Note: Federal law prohibits employers fromengaging in discriminatory employment practices based on Age, Gender, GenderIdentification, Race, Disability, Veteran Status, Religion and/or any othercriteria not related to the ability to perform. QED Technology Resources, LLCsupports and protects your right to work in a fair environment with equal pay.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $30.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Quality Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)