Research Center for Children, Youth and Families (RCCYF, www.aseba.org) develops proprietary software and internet applications to administer and score empirically-based behavioral health assessments used world-wide by mental health clinicians and researchers. In addition to ASEBA® software licensed for PC and on-premise data centers, RCCYF hosts over 2,500 tenant accounts (12,000+ users) containing nearly a million assessments in a secure and compliant Microsoft Azure cloud environment. The Cloud Engineer / Team Lead (Infrastructure) position supports and modifies the cloud environment hosting development and customer-facing applications. This senior level role:
- secures, monitors, troubleshoots and implements cloud resources, collaborates with development team, and tracks prevailing trends in healthcare IT and data privacy compliance matters;
- verifies and validates that systems meet internal and external requirements related to security, reliability and accessibility;
- analyzes, develops, modifies, tests and maintains the environment, and serves as subject matter expert on infrastructure, data security and compliance;
- diagnoses problems and provides recommendations for improvement on existing and new cloud resources;
- manages platform-provider and other licensing agreements.
- Directs work assignments and mentors IT Professionals and programmers. Oversees technical support queue in conjunction with co-lead and provides training and functional supervision of tech support staff.
Minimum Qualifications (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems and five years software engineering experience to include experience in a senior role and in SecOps required.
Experience in designing, developing, shipping and supporting large-scale cloud native application services, applications for disconnected PC systems, and applications for on-premises datacenters desirable.
Experience in architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of cloud infrastructure than runs on Azure and follows best practices for High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
Experience in design, implementation, and/or support of security controls and governance for cloud infrastructure, software development life cycle, and Identity Access Management.
Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer:
App Builder certification.
SANS Secure Coding in .NET:
Developing Defensible Applications certification.
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies certification.
DevOps Engineer Expert certification.