Description & Requirements
The Tactical Response team is looking for a special individual that has the ability to bridge the gap between our customers’ business problems and complex technical solutions. This position is focused on driving overall resolution of customer-impacting technology issues by both independently resolving issues and working with other groups outside of the Tactical Response Team to drive overall customer satisfaction. In addition to resolving technical issues, this position is responsible for acting as the communication liaison between the customer and various departments within UKG to ensure customers’ needs are satisfied.
- The environment is high volume with many cases and customers. You will be continually assigned dozens of problem cases from various customers related to a variety of reasons. Your job is to meet the SLAs associated with those cases, sort which cases are appropriate for you to resolve and quickly contact the customer to begin the resolution process.
- You need to have the ability to quickly troubleshoot technical issues by deducing customer experiences, following logical reasoning, researching previous case history, and matching those findings to known fixes. Subsequently you need to quickly apply known fixes, provide customers clear direction on how they can fix the issue on their own or escalating/reassigning the issue to the appropriate group for resolution.
- You need to have a strong sense of teamwork and have the ability to figure out ways to enhance the productivity of the team by leveraging your skills that contrast or compliment that of your peers.
- You need to have the ability to clearly document and articulate the root cause of issues and resolutions to customers both verbally and written within the context of a customer service case.
- You will be asked to have detailed and at times difficult conversations with customers regarding technical issues. A customer’s orientation may or may not be technical.
- You will be provided a set weekday schedule to work from. At times, you may be asked to work nights and weekends with little or no advance warning. You may also be asked to work from home or in the office.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.