Richmond Engineering Works, L.L.C.
Main Office: 1601 Parkway View Drive Phone: 412-787-9640
Pittsburgh, PA 15205 Fax: 412-787-9645 www.richmondengineering.com
Richmond Engineering Works is a young dynamic engineering company specializing in the design and manufacturing of bulk material handling equipment and electrical control upgrades.
We are currently expanding our workforce and are looking for an electrical engineer with 3-5 years experience to enhance our control system design and field service capabilities. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with excellent written and oral communication skills. This position is located in our Minnesota Office.
Duties for this position will include power and control system design, component selection, drawing creation, system testing and troubleshooting. A significant portion of the work will also be done in the field at various customer sites throughout the U.S. Field work will include troubleshooting, installation assistance, start-up and commissioning, customer training and equipment inspections. Approximately 50% travel is expected.
Experience in the following is desired:
- AC and DC Drive programming and operation
- PLC Programing – Rockwell, Modicon
- HMI Programming – Rockwell, Wonderware
- Communication Networks – Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent Benefits including fully paid health coverage
- Simple IRA retirement plan with matching employer contributions.
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work schedule.
- Casual dress code and excellent work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Are you willing to travel?
- What experience do you have with a PLC?
- What experience do you have with Variable Frequency Drives
Work Location: One location