CGI is the World's 5th largest independent IT and business process services company. We provide high-end business and IT Consulting, Systems Integration and IT & Business Management services. CGI has over 100+ IP-based business solutions in 40 countries spanning Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunications, Utilities and Oil & Gas. We are a proven and demonstrated success, achieving an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects and innovative solutions.
CGI has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft C/C++ developer to join our CGI Regina team. You will be a member of multi-disciplinary team, contributing to the enhancement and maintenance of systems with the opportunity to grow your skills in multiple technology directions.
We're expanding in Western Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team. This is a great opportunity to become an employee of CGI Regina to provide leading IT services to our clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Design and develop solutions to client application enhancement requests
- Perform root cause analysis to troubleshoot application issues and design and develop fixes
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Work seamlessly with geographically distributed teams
- Participate in the daily huddle and provide status updates, contribute to team meetings
- Explore opportunities to add value to by bringing innovations forward
- Intermediate level Microsoft C++ knowledge and experience
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation
- Intermediate level JAVA experience
- SQL experience
- DB2 experience
- Microsoft C++, C
- MQ Series
- Post-secondary education in relevant information technology discipline or equivalent work experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.