Summary of Position:
The Superintendent will be responsible for project oversight of ground up and retrofit projects. These projects will primarily consist of rental car projects, but can also include commercial and a variety of other ventures. The Superintendent will spend most of his/her time on construction sites, but might also be occasionally required to work in a JDK office.
· Review project documents and verify their accuracy.
· Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
. Applicants must have computer literacy.
· Coordinate subcontractors work schedules based on JDK Project Schedule and overall project plans.
. Provide daily reports via the Raken Daily app (phone or computer)
. Update Microsoft Project schedules
· Provide technical direction and manage productivity.
· Manage quality and construction costs for the project.
· Make key decisions associated with scheduling, safety, and budgets.
. Hold weekly subcontractor/safety job site meetings.
· Maintain all on-site documentation including contract documents and daily logs.
· Represent JDK, LLC to all related parties including Architects, Engineers, Owners, Vendors, and municipal agencies.
· Experience: 10+ years of superintendent experience, preferably with ground up and retrofit commercial projects.
· Education: High school diploma preferred
· Travel: Projects will be mostly located in South Florida (Miami to Jupiter FL) but at times might include some travel. (additional pay would be included if traveling)
· Physical: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds; frequent standing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year (Computer and phone to be supplied by JDK)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 per year
We have a company employee dedicated to checking each employee daily before entering the job-site. We have a COVID 19 safety plan in place.
- superintendent: 5 years (Required)