About the Company
Visual Robotics is a Eugene, Oregon-based startup nearing release of its transformational vision guidance systems for industrial robots. Our patent-pending Vision-in-Motion™ camera technology is a disruptive game changer enabling robots to perform tasks that were previously all but impossible.
Check us out at: www.visualrobotics.com and on
We also have a vision for transforming the user experience in setting up and operating industrial robots. To accomplish that, we have built a PC-based application (Windows 10) that makes setting up an industrial robot easier than ever. But we know we can make it even more intuitive, and that's where you come in.
We are seeking an experienced .NET application software engineer to join our team working in our Eugene, OR office, and help us bring our advantages to market. You must have a passion for creating user interfaces and be experienced with Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation, and have experience with integrating a high performance/lightweight cross-platform web server into a custom application, especially in an embedded context .
Our goal is to build a team of software professionals who are steeped in software technology, design best practices, testing practices, and have a general passion for building high quality code that is maintainable and extensible.
Please do not apply unless you have a minimum of five (5) years of full-time professional work experience developing .NET applications.
To learn more about the company including video demonstrations of our products, visit our website at: www.VisualRobotics.com.
- Proven track record delivering high quality software on .NET
- 5+ years working on commercial projects (post-education)
- Commitment to, and substantial knowledge of, best practices for software development
- Ability to translate end user requirements into software feature, architecture, and to code
- Strong knowledge of C#, C, C++, Python
- Solid experience with ,NET applications both native UI and web
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Agile development process experience
- CS degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Commercial software product development (vs. internal IT apps)
- Experience working with embedded software developers or even doing embedded development
- Linux experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Python: 5 years (Preferred)
- commercial SW Dev't (not school): 5 years (Required)
- Web development of PRODUCT UI's: 5 years (Preferred)
- C/C++: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off