Looking for a change?
You want to work with a company with great benefits and a flexible schedule?
Be a part of a solution to help companies be more successful and keep more jobs in the US?
We are looking for strong candidates that are problem solvers and have a great attitude.
Work with large manufacturers to make a difference in the output and performance of their company.
You can help them identify and help fix the issues they are having.
Work with the tooling companies to help find solutions and then run the tests to prove them out.
Get to be in the know of the new tools coming out and also be able to try them.
This is a rewarding position as a Tooling Engineer and will have you wanting to go to work every day. In this position you will work to analyze customer's performance based on tool use and suggest new tool designs to determine possible improvements
- Expertise in all types of milling cutting tools, including indexable tools, solid carbide tools etc.
- Well rounded understanding of materials, surface finishes, and surface treatments
- Identify and recommend tools best matched to the application and machining parameters
- Trouble shoot performance and tool life problems and make recommendations regarding corrective actions
- Support all Tooling, Process and Manufacturing Engineers
- This position is required to travel between customer sites
EGC offers a variety of wellness programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Life/Disability Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations