Pricerazzi is looking to hire a Frontend Mobile Application Developer to help implement best in class UI/UX flows and designs, with a focus on mobile applications. The position involves working with React Native in both iOS and Android environments.
About the company
Pricerazzi is a technology startup with a team of 15 people and growing located in Winnipeg’s Exchange District. Founded in 2015, the driving force behind the company is to save people money. The main service Pricerazzi provides enables consumers to better make use of retailer Price Protection Policies.
Pricerazzi works with Financial Institutions to enable them to provide this service to their customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating beautiful UI/UX from existing designs using the latest industry standard technologies.
- Designing code architecture that allows for modularization.
- Working in an agile environment with a team of about 5 developers. Sprint cycles are currently 2 weeks.
Statements that describe your current skill set
- You have experience creating mobile applications in both iOS and Android.
- You are comfortable with React Native and can explain at a high level the basic components of it.
- You keep up to date with frontend, specifically mobile, technologies.
- You have experience working in a team environment using source control and automated pipelines.
- 2 years of experience implementing UI/UX in mobile applications.
- Completion of an undergraduate program at an accredited university, or other formal post secondary institution in a related discipline.
Please ensure that your application consists of at least the following:
- Cover Letter.
- Examples of work output such as a portfolio or github link.
- Compensation Expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Frontend Development: 2 years (Required)