Experience. Reputation. Excellence. Longevity. These are the hallmarks of Russo Development LLC. We are one of the most active, privately held developers of industrial, data center, residential, and mixed-use projects in northern New Jersey.
Over the past 50 years we have developed more than seven million square feet of premier commercial space, delivered approximately 1,840 luxury apartment units, completed more than 60 industrial projects and have become one of the largest owners of data center space in the New York metropolitan area. Now in our second generation of leadership, our privately-owned firm continues to surpass the needs of our tenants and residents and partners as one of the most successful niche development companies in the marketplace. After years of growth and success, Russo Property Management LLC was established in 2017 to provide the highest quality residential and commercial management services at all properties owned or under development.
If you are looking to join company that offers an EXCELLENT salary and benefits package, opportunity for career growth and a true people first culture, then Russo Development / Property Management may be for you!
Russo Development is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Driver to join our team. The Corporate Driver will not only be responsible to drive the company executives and their families to their desired locations but will ensure the prompt delivery of urgent packages to the various properties and job sites owned the company.
The candidate chosen for this position will be based out of our corporate office located in Carlstadt, NJ.
Office / Courier
- Deliver packages and envelopes as requested by the Accounting team and various departments, daily. Ensure accurate drop off locations and timeliness.
- Maintain First and Second floor refrigerators. Ensure they are stocked with beverage for employees and visitors.
- Remove all recycle paper from various office locations first and second floors move it to bins on storage area.
- Keep track of the inventory of cups, paper plates, plastic forks, spoons, knives, napkins. Coordinate with the Receptionist.
- Work directly with the Executive Assistant to provide updates on daily delivery requests.
- Drive company Owners/Executives and their family members to their desired destinations when requested.
- Serve as a back-up to the Corporate Chauffeur when unavailable.
- Perform daily vehicle safety inspections prior to use. Check tire condition, including spare, and jack lift and tools.
- Ensure registration, insurance and inspection stickers are current.
- High School or GED education
- Requirements: Minimum Experience of 5 Years driving in NJ – NYC, Tri-state area.
- Prior Limousine, Corporate / Family Chauffeur experience is a plus.
- Must possess a valid drivers and license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to change a tire.
- Knowledge of NJ Routes and highways, and NYC
- Airport knowledge Tri-state area as well for the FBO’s at private airports.
- Professional, courteous, and friendly demeanor.
- Proactive self-starter and a team-player.
- iPhone or Android Savvy
- Knowledge of Cardinal points.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
To ensure the health, safety and well being of our staff, we have implemented "Best Practice" procedures with regards to day to day operations and cleaning.
- Ability to be on call from time to time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Chauffeur / Corporate Driver: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)