PerBlue is seeking our next entry-level Live Operations (LiveOps) Producer to join our team of experienced mobile game creators. We’re a growing independent studio whose free-to-play midcore mobile games are being played by millions of people around the world, including the award-winning Disney Heroes: Battle Mode.
Our team brings together experience from major studios in the videogame and technology industries. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, we also work remotely around the United States for an unmatched quality of life and work.
In this entry-level opportunity, you’ll play a key role in delivering a great gameplay experience to our global community of game players every day. Your team will deliver in-game events, promotions, and other tactics that increase engagement for our fans and achieve revenue goals.
You can initially expect to support the team with data entry and interpretation that will help us optimize the game for the game-playing community, test new features and content, and ensure the game's overall health. As you master these initial skillsets, your expertise will help create additional data-driven ways to engage with our games' in-game economies, consumer behaviors, and product success.
- Using data from our game players around the world, deliver insights that result in new liveops events and experiences
- Gather, clean, and present data from a variety of sources
- Ensure liveops events are correctly set up in our toolkit
- Review, implement, and test new events
- Deliver daily performance reports
- Able to show projects where you’ve started with raw data and presented insights
- Excel skills, including formulae and higher-level functions
Your personal characteristics
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Interest in human behavior, economies, and/or consumer psychology
- Deep curiosity about what motivates people to engage and interact in video game communities
- Passionate fan of mobile free-to-play games, including a knowledge of mechanics and systems
- Ability to effectively communicate with producers, developers, and management
- Alignment with PerBlue’s efforts to be a welcoming, inclusive and diverse workplace
Additional qualifications to highlight in your application
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Psychology, Statistics, or related field
- Familiar with Tableau and Excel
- Experience with designing/developing liveops events
- Post-graduate work or degree
Compensation and Benefits
We are a Remote First company headquartered in downtown Madison, Wisconsin with team members based around the US. We offer a competitive base salary; incentive bonus structure; 6+ weeks of paid time off; comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; a well-matched 401k; flexible hours; and a variety of other perks including daily lunch delivery.
You'll be part of a passionate, welcoming, and collaborative team that has received several “Best Place to Work” awards by a variety of publications. We are headquartered in the vibrant neighborhood around beautiful downtown Madison.
No agencies, please. This is a pretty good description of this position’s roles and responsibilities but is not a comprehensive job description, so duties and supervisors may change. We regret that we cannot consider visa sponsorship or candidates based outside of the United States or Canada for this position at this time.
Job Type: Full-time