At All-American Hose, our employees are the innovative catalysts for success in the high-quality design, manufacture and sale of the industry-leading hose market- with leading brands such as Snap-tite, National Fire Hose and Ponn Hose- making All-American Hose one of the largest fire hose manufacturers in the world! Currently we have an opening for Facilities Maintenance, 3rd Shift - located in Union City, PA. The Facilities Maintenance position is a technical position that utilizes skilled labor and engineering to maximize facility asset management with a heavy emphasis on industrial electrical maintenance. The Facilities Maintenance is also gravely responsible for observing and maintaining safe work spaces for the organization by preserving the good condition and functionality of the business equipment, structures and other assets.
- Understand the flow of work in the production areas, and be able to understand facility and maintenance work orders
- Be competent in machine, electrical, and plumbing maintenance
- Tooling and machining for looms, extruders and other facility assets.
- Be able to tear down, move, and/or construct equipment as directed by a supervisor
- Welding, Fabricating Frame and Equipment
- Industrial Electrical Wiring, PK Programming, PLC
- Perform minor HVAC, pneumatic, hydraulic and high voltage electrical repairs
- Analysis of repetitive equipment failures
- Estimation of maintenance cost and evaluation of alternatives
- Forecasting of spare parts
- Assess equipment replacements and establish replacement program when due
- Assess and report safety hazards associated with equipment
- Reliability-centered maintenance (RCM)
- Engineer workable solutions for business expansion projects and equipment setup
Required Skills and Ability:
- Minimum 5-10 years in Industrial Electrical Maintenance and/or Facilities Maintenance.
- Must have PLC Programming Experience.
- Employee must be physically able to work in areas so as to not harm themselves or others, and must be able to safely use and repair machinery and tools.
- Must possess computer knowledge sufficient to perform the job.
- Must be a problem solver with very good mechanical ability, and work well as a team.
- Employee must be able to communicate with supervisor any issues they may find that affects the performance of the area, product, or safety of the facility.
- Machining and Metal Working Tools and Equipment
- Skill level – skilled trade.
Employee may be exposed to wet and humid conditions and Dust/Fumes/Gas or Chemicals. Employee may need to work around extreme heat or cold, moving machinery, heights, or cramped areas.
This position requires some on the job training. A minimum of a high school diploma or GED, and technical certificate must be held by employee to qualify for this position. In lieu of technical training certificate, equivalent experience, other technical training or combination of the two may be acceptable to fulfil qualifications.
All-American Hose offers employees with competitive wages, benefits and career development opportunities in an engaging work environment. All-American Hose is part of AAH Acquisitions LLC- with additional locations at FireQuip in Burlington, North Carolina and Wexford, Ireland. Locally, All-American has manufacturing plants in both Fairview, PA and Union City, PA- both within short commuting distance from Southwestern, NY and Erie, PA. All-American Hose is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift