Engineered Tower Solutions (ETS), is a local engineering firm primarily servicing the telecommunications industry. ETS is looking to hire a well-qualified, full time structural engineer with 2+ years of experience within the Wireless/telecommunication industry who is interested in becoming the newest member of our team.
The responsibilities of this person will consist of completing structural analyses of telecommunications structures and equipment including but not limited to cell phone towers, antenna mounts, rooftop equipment platforms, and water tanks. This person will be responsible for all tasks involved in taking a project from inception to completion; such as writing/completing formal reports, responding to structural questions generated from internal and external clients, document control and calculation preparation.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include holidays, vacation, health spending account, and retirement.
- B.S. in Civil/Structural or related Engineering degree
- 2+ years minimum post-graduation experience working for a professional engineering firm
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proficient with tnxTower
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2016 or later version
- Diverse knowledge of structural engineering principals and methodology
- Working knowledge of applicable codes and standards
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Structural Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- post-graduation: 2 years (Required)