Product-specific focus, to ensureproduct quality with established standards and customer specific requirements,with the expectations of meeting company objectives, facilitating continuousimprovement and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Create and/or reviewFirst Article Inspections per AS9102 standard
- Applies robust systematicproblem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, and resolution ofquality issues
- Ability to lead root cause/corrective action events withcross-functional team members
- Maintains a workingknowledge of quality tools and industry standards
- Supports serialproduction and product quality activities.
- Responsible for supporting controlled builds/process auditsfor legacy products.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’sDegree in Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience
- 5years of experience in quality position
- Experiencewith material non-conformances, root cause and corrective action
- Knowledgeof Quality Management System standards (AS9100/AS9102) required
MTI is a manufacturer and developer of precision, high performance electric motors, drives, and controllers in addition to precision winding components. Not only are our solutions known for their long life, low maintenance, and high efficiency, but also for having the highest torque-to-size weight ratio available We serve both the aerospace and commercial markets.
MTI is committed to promoting a collaborative team environment that focuses on accountability, honesty, and integrity to ensure customer satisfaction. We take pride in the work we perform and are committed to continuous improvement. In addition to offering a competitive benefits package, we strive to provide our employees with opportunities to achieve career advancement including those listed below:
- MTI has a job posting program which promotes job enrichment and advancement within the company.
- MTI offers tuition reimbursement to employees for career development and job enrichment
- MTI training courses cover a variety of subjects related to safety, quality, soldering, ESD, continuous improvement, teamwork, and customer focus.
Job Type: Full-time
- quality: 5 years (Required)
- creating or reviewing First Article Inspections per AS9102: 1 year (Preferred)
- working in a AS9100/AS9102 facility: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement