*****New Hires Eligible for $3000 RETENTION BONUS ~ terms and conditions apply***************
Electrical Technician (shift)
Job Summary: Applies electrical theory and related knowledge to test, repair and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and tests experimental motor control devices, PLC’s, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components.
- Modifies electrical prototypes to correct functional deviations under direction of Electrical Engineer and or Electrical Foreman.
- Diagnoses cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and performs repairs, preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Develops wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion.
- Records periodic electrical testing, and recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) from two-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to work 12-hour rotating shifts, nights, weekends, holidays when needed
- Is available to work Overtime hours
- Able to be part of an ON-Call Rotation
- Must have a good driving record / Valid Driver’s License
- Good Safety Record, No recordable accidents in the past 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- On call
facemasks, temperature screening, sanitation measures
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Electrical Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Electrical License (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply