Assist in the process for responding to solicitations (SF330, RFQ, etc.) by organizing, compiling and submitting compliant, professionally produced response. Work closely with Marketing Director to coordinate project responses, project descriptions, resumes.
- Coordinate all phases of the proposal process managing all aspects of each proposal, including providing quality assurance prior to final approval.
- Read and analyze RFPs and edit proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity, and compliance with requirements in both RFP and SF330 response formats.
- Coordinate proposal kick off coordination/meetings and set proposal strategies with Branch Managers, Director of Technical Services + Project Managers.
- Provide word-processing, desktop publishing, and graphic design skills to produce proposal materials (resumes, project profiles) for qualifications/proposal responses.
- Utilize and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (entering/maintaining client demographics, setting up new promotional projects).
- Maintain organization of proposal materials in company database.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign.
- Effective time management and planning skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Proven ability to effectively work with technical experts inside and outside of the organization.
Education, Training and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree in marketing, English, journalism, communications, or other related field.
- Must be proficient with InDesign software.
- Two (2) or more years' of related experience in RFP/proposal management from conception to completion, desired.
- Marketing or business experience preferred.
- Experience in architectural/engineering industry and/or building envelope industry preferred.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, and at times, hand deliver responses to clients.
- Sitting 75% of time using computer equipment including desktop or laptop computer, keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Physically producing proposal responses using production equipment including binding machine, copier/printer, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off