We are seeking talented individuals that are motivated to kickstart their Technology careers. No prior professional experience is required.
Revature is the largest and fastest-growing employer of emerging technology talent across the U.S. Come join us! As a Revature Entry Level Developer you will receive on-the-job training to become an experienced software engineer Remote Interviews are starting now!
Benefits for Entry Level Developer:
- Launch a Software Engineering career with no prior experience
- Learn to code on the job. That’s right: We pay you to learn.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation & housing assistance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications – Employer paid.
- Mentoring program
- Experience with the largest companies in the US
- Career acceleration: Over 72% of Revature alumni have received an additional promotion and 92% saw their salary significantly increase after launching their tech career with Revature
Entry Level Developer Training Program
- Full Time paid training
- Real World Projects – to get your enterprise ready for placement with one of our corporate partners.
- Training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job market. We work together with our corporate partners, to identify the skills that are most vital to their organization
- We’re invested in your success—you’ll have an employee engagement team member to support and provide you with a wide range of assistance.
- As a Revature employee, you’ll also have access to our expansive network of like-minded peers who can show you the ropes to ensure you’ll rock your tech career.
What We Are Looking For
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 100% legally authorized to work in the US with no need for sponsorship.
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
Working for Revature is more than a job, we develop you into an experienced Software Engineer and put you on an accelerated career path.
Fast track your tech career and work for a company that invests in you—whose own success is dependent on your success.